Dale Frimodt is the founder and executive director of Barnabas Ministries. He is a graduate of Grace Bible Institute in Omaha. After nine years on the staff of Campus Crusade for Christ, Dale began Barnabas Ministries in 1977. In the years since he has sought to provide a safe place for leaders in ministry to receive encouragement and process various issues they are facing. His wife, Marlene, is the administrator for Barnabas Ministries and serves alongside in a variety of roles. She also was on the staff of Campus Crusade for Christ and brings ministry experience both in the U.S. and overseas.
- Consulting – providing feedback to help you better focus your ministry perspective and skills, work together as church leadership, or deal with areas of conflict
- Coaching – helping you to understand and minister in your gifting for greater effectiveness
- A confidential listening ear and insight in times of transition or crisis
- Seminars – equipping you for healthy ministry and facing difficulties
- Resourcing – linking you with a network of other clergy caregiving resources
Give us a call. We’d be happy to talk with you about the things you’re facing and help you find the resources to restore your hope and find freedom to serve the God who has called you.